Kiran designed AI expert systems for financial analysis in the mid-80s. He has a Ph.D. in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning from the University of Florida’s business school, where he worked on the principal-agent problem. He is the author of three management books on BPM, AI, and Blockchain, adopted by several MBA and EMBA programs at accredited universities worldwide.
Kiran leads the strategy and development of an AI-based blockchain ecosystem for the global private capital markets in the role of Chief Scientist and CTO for KoreConX. As a former global CIO at a GE company and VP/Chief Evangelist for BPM at Software AG, Kiran brings a deep and wide expertise as a business-focused executive. Kiran has presented at numerous conferences (including several keynotes), conducted Master Classes, and provided consulting in over 20 countries.
“Kiran has a deep grasp of the intricacies of system and process design and is able to analyze and create optimal solutions for large organizations.” Quality Leader, GE
“He has an excellent knack of marrying business processes and IT solutions...” BI Lead, GE
“Kiran's knowledge of BPM and Six Sigma proved invaluable… I strongly recommend Dr. Kiran Garimella to advise any organization's leadership team…” President, Triumph CIO Group
“Kiran was instrumental in helping us build our advanced technology services practice. He helped us capture and expand several large telecom clients. Simply: Kiran is the best of the best.” Director, Bluestone
“Kiran helped us develop a realistic approach to a new EA program, focusing on governance and business alignment. I highly recommend Kiran for any company that is looking to improve their process, governance, EA, or IT operations.” IT Director, Outerwall
“Kiran … can always be counted upon to provide a fresh perspective on any issue…Kiran is a tremendous asset to any team.” CTO, WebMethods
Evangelist & Speaker
"44 attendees from 39 companies. We got 38 new contacts and 11 leads has been converted to opportunities."
"Kiran Garimella was very inspiring using good examples."
"95% of attendees turned in the evaluation sheet thanks to the chances of winning a copy of The Power of Process!"
"As organizers of the BPM Master Class, we can clearly say that the event was a success."
"Fantastic mediation with examples."
"Bringing ideas to understanding is an art – you did it."
- Business & IT strategy, alignment, and governance (COBIT, CGEIT)
- Blockchain strategy & development, design of incentives, build ecosystems
- Guide, mentor, or manage projects in AI, Machine Learning, and Data Analytics
- Centers of Excellence
- Business Process Management
- Continuous improvement with Six Sigma and Lean
- Maturity assessments with known frameworks, or adapt /design special-purpose assessments; actionable roadmaps for improvement
- Enterprise Business Architecture
- Blockchain strategy, whitepaper review & guidance, design of incentives
- Independent project governance, audit, and customer advocacy
- Guiding the development of permissioned blockchains
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science
- Digitalization & digital transformation
- Knowledge Management & Visualization
- Centers of Excellence in governance, blockchain, AI, data science/analytics, enterprise architecture, business process management